Constituent Services

Our Office Can:

  • RHelp you communicate with state agencies or submit an inquiry on your behalf.
  • RRequest information, a status report, consideration or reconsideration on your case.
  • RAssist with applying for benefits, such as NJ FamilyCare or the Homestead Rebate.

Our Office Cannot:

  • QForce a state agency to act in your favor or speed up your case.
  • QOverturn or influence matters involving private businesses.
  • QIntervene with judicial issues, provide legal advice or recommend an attorney.
  • QLegally get involved with pending litigation, including questions about criminal trials or imprisonment, child custody issues, and civil lawsuits.
  • QOverturn or in any way influence a court’s decision.


Are you a resident of the 18th Legislative District? If not, we will be unable to assist you with any problem you may be facing, and encourage you to reach out to your own state representatives, who you can find at You are a resident of the 18th Legislative District if you live in any of the following Middlesex County towns: East Brunswick, Edison, Milltown, Highland Park, Metuchen, South Planfield, South River