Protecting Worker’s Rights
- 5Protect workers' right to join unions and collectively bargain for fair wages and working conditions.
- 5Encourage the use of union labor in public projects and government contracts to ensure high-quality work and fair compensation for workers.
- 5Promote policies that support the well-being of all workers, including those in low-wage industries and non-unionized workplaces.
- 5Oppose attempts to weaken unions or restrict workers' rights, such as "right-to-work" laws.
- 5Work to extend union rights to currently excluded or marginalized workers.
- 5Collaborate with labor organizations and allies to build a movement for workers' rights and social justice.
- 5Fighting for our fair share of school funding
- 5Making college affordable for all students
- 5Educating students with the skills needed to succeed in the 21st century economy
- 5Sponsored legislation requiring higher education institutions to provide tuition and fee transparency
- 5Sponsored legislation to provide in-state tuition for students of parents with H-1B visas ▪ Sponsored legislation to create an Anti-Bullying Task Force
- 5Voted for additional state funds for school security and school nurses
- 5Voted for Chapter 78 relief for teachers
- 5Voted to codify the Community College Opportunity Grant Program
Protecting the Environment and Addressing Climate Change
- 5Saving the environment and investing in the Green Economy
- 5Sponsored the original Water Quality Accountability Act and subsequent improvement legislation
- 5Sponsored legislation to combat non-point source pollution
- 5Sponsored multiple pieces of legislation supporting electric vehicles
- 5Obtained $300,000 for the berm design for Edison’s Landfill closure, which will include passive recreation, cricket & soccer fields, and a solar energy farm
- 5Obtained $200,000 for Dismal Swamp Preserve conservation purposes
- 5Board Member of the State Legislative Climate Alliance
Protecting Women and Civil Rights
- 5Promoting diversity and defending civil rights
- 5Protecting a woman's right to choose
- 5Supporting expanded access to women's health care services
- 5Supported legislation that ensures women from other states could safely access state reproductive health care services
- 5Priorities Attracting new businesses to New Jersey
- 5Fixing NJ Transit and our state’s roads, bridges, and tunnels
- 5Cutting red tape for small businesses
- 5Promoting fiscal responsibility
- 5Secured $60 million for clean water infrastructure and lead service line replacement projects statewide
- 5Obtained more than $25 million in roadway improvement projects throughout East Brunswick
- 5Obtained $450,000 for a new Route 287 ramp design to divert truck traffic from our residential neighborhoods
- 5Sponsored legislation expanding New Jersey’s Infrastructure Bank to tackle climate change mitigation projects
- 5Sponsored legislation directing the Board of Public Utilities to establish a utility scale solar program
- 5Sponsored legislation establishing a Community Broadband Study Commission
- 5Supported the statewide effort to establish New Jersey as the offshore wind capital of the Northeast
- 5National Infrastructure Bank Coalition Member